A Personal Injury Attorney Who Cares About Getting The Right Compensation For Victims In Chicago
If you have been injured in an accident, you need a personal injury lawyer who will be on your side, one who not only cares about your case, but also cares about helping you get back on your feet.
I will fight for a swift resolution to your case so you can move forward with your life, but not at the expense of getting you the compensation you deserve.
I, Attorney Roger Rudich, Am On Your Side
With over 30 years of experience, I know the system and have handled many types of personal injury cases through my vast career practicing law. I often help people in Chicago and surrounding areas recover compensation for:
- Auto accident injuries: This includes any type of car accident with a pedestrian, motorcycle, bicycle or another automobile.
- Commercial motor vehicle accidents: This can include anything from a delivery truck to an accident with an 18-wheeler.
- Slip-and-fall injuries: These injuries occur when you slip or trip and fall on someone else’s property.
- Dog and animal bites: Those bitten or knocked down by dogs or animals may be able to file a claim against the animal’s owner.
- Medical malpractice: Medical malpractice happens when a medical professional’s negligence injures a patient.
This list only highlights the most common types of personal injuries my clients face, but there may be other situations where you have been injured by someone else’s negligent actions.
Additional Compensation For Work-Related Injuries
Sadly, many personal injuries occur at work. When a person sustains an injury during the scope of employment, they often are able to file a personal injury lawsuit, as well as a workers’ compensation claim.
Construction Site Injuries
This is often the case with construction site injuries. A worker who, for instance, sustains an injury from a piece of equipment found defective can recover workers’ compensation benefits but may also be able to file a third-party claim against the equipment’s seller or manufacturer.
Auto Accidents While Driving On The Job
Delivery drivers, truck drivers and others who drive for a living and are injured in an auto accident during the scope of their duties may be able to recover workplace benefits and file a claim with the auto insurer.
Industrial And Manufacturing Injuries
Those who are injured from hazardous chemicals or other dangerous products may be able to recover both workers’ comp benefits and damages from a personal injury claim.
Whether your injury occurred at work or outside of work, reach out to me to learn about all available options. My goal is to help you recover maximum compensation.
Call For A Free Consultation
I am here to help you with your Chicago-area personal injury claim. Call my office Roger D. Rudich, Ltd., at 312-236-5406 to schedule a free consultation or send me an email.